Software Deployment for Linux Computers
involves various tasks like downloading the software, silently installing the software across computers, updating the software and uninstalling the unwanted software. These tasks are more tiresome especially when the administrator has to manage multiple computers.
Endpoint Central makes software deployment easier and effective for Linux administrators, by allowing them to automate deployment
tasks remotely with a few clicks.
Linux software deployment feature enables you to :
- Create repositories of software packages
- Deployment of .deb applications
- Schedule software deployment
- Provide predefined templates to deploy software
- Uninstall/delete unnecessary software
To listen to our customers talk, visit here.